Hey there!

Last Updated:

1. SHIFTman

SHIFTman Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everybody! Currently I have the HTC Imagio, based on the Windows Mobile platform. When I first got it, I loved it and when new ROMs came out, I loved it even more. But the constant problems I got have been annoying me and now just recently, the touchscreen is not accurate no matter how many times I align the screen.

My contract with Verizon ends December 11th, but I can choose to upgrade now at the discounted price instead of close to the contract date.

I have not been an Android user, but I lurked many forums and played with my friends' phones and I love how simple, open, customizable it is.

I'm choosing to upgrade on the 11th, only time I am free from school in the morning. I found out that the new upcoming HTC Merge *might* come out on the 11th and if it does, I will snatch it right up, depending on the price. If not, then the Droid Incredible will suffice it for me.

Thanks for reading and I'm sure this forum will be the primary android forum I will go to :cool:

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

SHIFTman likes this.
  3. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

I love the incredible!! I came from the omnia, custom 6.5.1 rom

Hello and Welcome to Android Forums!!

SHIFTman likes this.