• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've really enjoyed reading all the helpful tips/tricks on the Droid Eris over the past few days. My Eris is arriving via FedEx this afternoon, and I've been trying to soak up all the knowledge I can before it gets here. People seem to be very friendly and helpful on this site, which is wonderful and refreshing. Because as many Verizon customers know, getting any truly helpful tech info. out of them is sometimes like pulling hens teeth. Why is it that I know more tips/tricks about my Blackberry Pearl than most Verizon customer service folks?? But I digress...

Anyway, just wanted to say hey to everyone. Oooooh!!! My Eris just got here while I was in the middle of writing this... nice! ;)

I've really enjoyed reading all the helpful tips/tricks on the Droid Eris over the past few days. My Eris is arriving via FedEx this afternoon, and I've been trying to soak up all the knowledge I can before it gets here. People seem to be very friendly and helpful on this site, which is wonderful and refreshing. Because as many Verizon customers know, getting any truly helpful tech info. out of them is sometimes like pulling hens teeth. Why is it that I know more tips/tricks about my Blackberry Pearl than most Verizon customer service folks?? But I digress...

Anyway, just wanted to say hey to everyone. Oooooh!!! My Eris just got here while I was in the middle of writing this... nice! ;)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones