• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey what is your opinoin on reincarnation ek se? :-)

M

Member243850

It is easy ek se! :)

It is easy I say! :D

Before I was a roach coach I was a cool Stinky little Stinky doggy doggy! :)

It is a dog's world after all. :)

I welcome all wanna be Philosophers, soon to be Philosophers, Philosophers, haters, non-haters, Roaches and their Coaches, Stinky doggy doggies!!!! (I always welcome the wonderful Stinky Stinky doggy doggies!! A Roach Coach's best friend! :)) roaches and stinky dogs and have been best friends for centuries!... and SIGH.... ja... I SUPPOSE the LOSER human race too..... SIGH SIGH SIGH... and some MORE SIGH..... SIGH SIGH MUTTER MUTTER and GRUMBLE GRUMBLE stutter RAMBLE RAMBLE....grumble grumble born not so humble... and blah blah blah... and so on and so forth! :)

This is quite a cool topic to me.

Interesting to this roach coach king.

I guess everything is because I am like that I guess ek se? :D

Like what GlassesMon had for breakfast this morning.... very interesting to me!

Very interesting indeed!

Also something like this is also very interesting to me ek se:

How did he manage to use the toilet with such massive glasses?????

It is all interesting to me!

Even his creepy weirdo obsession with glasses it is all very interesting. :D

funny_picdump_19_640_34.jpg

Reincarnation may not be life changing.. (I guess? :D)... maybe it is..?.... maybe not... who knows? ;)... either way ek se... just curious about others view ir opinion on it all... hopefully you can open my trolly mind. :)

Very curious here ek se...

And curiosity killed the roach!

h79958B89

I think in my previous life I was a doggie! :)

I was a beautiful Stinky doggy!!!! :D

All dogs go to heaven bruizer!

Or is it Valhalla!?!??

Reactions: MoodyBlues
Hey Stink-a-rooney, I can't top your great post, so I'll just toss in my $0.02 worth! :D

I'm very open to the idea that reincarnation is real. I actually think my latest rescue cat is a combination of two of my former children, one a cat and one a Great Dane. The things he does...just can't be explained easily otherwise! :laugh:

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
That is right!

SO... what is the moral of the story here kiddies???? :)D:D:D)

DON'T STEP ON RRRRRROACHES and their COACHES!!!!

Because you might be STEPPING on YOUR long lost ancient brother from 10 000 years ago!

Think twice bruizers!

Because what ya don't know won't hurt ya! ;)

Ignorance-02.jpg

Upvote 0
It's like the ultimate way of starting over. :)

Hell yeah! :)

It is kind of like a creepy as hell video game but your "2nd self in the twilight zone" be playing on a Sega Mega Drive 2 and whenever you frack it all up you can just hit the "RESET" button and pray you don't come back as the next Hitler! :)

I used to love this machine before it went for a swim! ;)

sega_md2-3s.jpg

But I am gonna try and get as many "1 ups" as I can OR BETTER YET......

>:)

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

USE THE CHEAT SYSTEM!

DUM DUM DUMMMMMM!

Quickly Wayne!

Use the force and RIP THE HEAD OFF of that loser Storm Trooper that can't even shoot straight!

YEAAAAAH I am lovin it!

Nice head shot well done pat yourself on the back!

Get that 1 up fast if you want to stay alive!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones