• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey You

BenThanh

Lurker
Jul 20, 2014
Hi, I just replaced my ipad 2 with a Xperia X Ultra. I also bought it to replace a cheap Lenovo A706 that was stolen. I loathed the Lenovo, but really like this Sony. I travel a lot and wanted to save some weight.
I joined to get some guidance in rooting,'getting a line level audio output and using a USB DAC. I look forward to searching for answers and maybe asking some questions.

Hiya BenThanh. Welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new tablet. I hope it serves you well. You might want to check out the general tablet discussion area for others that have the Xperia X Ultra. Here is a link to that area:
-- General Tablet Talk - Android Forums
Best of luck to you. Thanks for joining and using these forums. May they serve you well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones