• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nick_echo

Lurker
Nov 22, 2009
just wanted to say hello...I'm new here - and we're about 24-48 hours from a public beta of a new service called echoecho - echoecho is where the stuff will eventually be...I've been lurking for a while but I figured I'll come out and say hello now.

greetings to everybody

p.s. oops sorry - ....Deleled link and blog info .... - it runs on Android, Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian and Windows Mobile...

just wanted to say hello...I'm new here - and we're about 24-48 hours from a public beta of a new service called echoecho - echoecho is where the stuff will eventually be...I've been lurking for a while but I figured I'll come out and say hello now.

greetings to everybody

p.s. oops sorry - ....Deleled link and blog info .... it runs on Android, Iphone, Blackberry, Nokia Symbian and Windows Mobile...

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

I have remove your links and Blog info that is not permitted in the body of the posts ....

Please check the rules in a sticky in this forum.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones