• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cbruffin

Lurker
Dec 23, 2009
Im Chris from Dallas, Texas. I am an android enthusiast who doesnt even yet own an android. I have been lurking and using other ones. My t mobile contract is finally up this week, and I was so excited to have the possibility to switch to Verizon and get the droid for Christmas!

Yeah, well that didnt happen. My parents pay for my phone bill (im 17) and they want to add me to their AT&T plan. Yeah. I know. The worst possible thing that could happen. No android devices! And I am an Apple hater. I HATE iphones and Macs with a passion.

But its not up to me. AT&T has trash phones. My parents want to buy me an iphone for christmas, even though ive told them i hate them. Go figure.

Any of you geniuses figured out how to heavily mod the iphone away from the stock trash apple makes? Ideally, id like to get android on the iphone. But i doubt its possible. Is there any way to use android on the ATT 3g network, on any phone?

Im Chris from Dallas, Texas. I am an android enthusiast who doesnt even yet own an android. I have been lurking and using other ones. My t mobile contract is finally up this week, and I was so excited to have the possibility to switch to Verizon and get the droid for Christmas!

Yeah, well that didnt happen. My parents pay for my phone bill (im 17) and they want to add me to their AT&T plan. Yeah. I know. The worst possible thing that could happen. No android devices! And I am an Apple hater. I HATE iphones and Macs with a passion.

But its not up to me. AT&T has trash phones. My parents want to buy me an iphone for christmas, even though ive told them i hate them. Go figure.

Any of you geniuses figured out how to heavily mod the iphone away from the stock trash apple makes? Ideally, id like to get android on the iphone. But i doubt its possible. Is there any way to use android on the ATT 3g network, on any phone?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones