1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Heya

1. starry5

starry5 Member

Hey there people :D

All thew way back in 2008, my wonderful Dad showed me google's greatest new invention... ANDROID!!! XD Since then i have always had my eye on the product, but sadly never bout one... UNTIL NOW!!! now I own a shiny new Froyo device :D im loving it :D I think i may be using android till the day i die :)

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Hey there back, starry5 :)!

Yep, I totally agree, Android rocks, eh? ;)

Glad you signed-up with us and welcome to the AndroidForums.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums, Starry!

Do me a favor ... If I give you my son's email address, would you mind telling him that dads are not always idiots? ;)
  4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

LOL! :) ;)

I like to push my son's buttons a lot and he keeps telling me (with hand gestures) that I'm "number 1" :D :p ;).

He's a great kid and I must be a good dad since I bought him his Moto D2G :).

Cheers!
  5. starry5

starry5 Member

thanks scary:) haha, im sure he's jumping with joy inside:) and if he's not, then he has no taste in tech;)

haha lunatic:p just do what scary did and he will come around:)
    scary alien likes this.