1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

heytell <--- best app to be created!General

1. DROIDdoesyourmom

DROIDdoesyourmom Active Member

Ok if you guys havent already checked it out or known.. heytell is the bomb.com

Its easy, fast and quicker than txting!

i think this will replace texting and calling for any of you guys.. its free and easy!!

I use it almost everytime i want to talk to any friends..
    I got all my friends hooked so i just wanted to tell you guys that its perfect.

I would suggest you guys to try it out and see if you agree!
    There might be a few things they can work on but deff a sweet app!

-fvaldez <--- if you want to add!

Advertisement
  2. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member

Is it better than Run-Tell-Dat?
  3. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

werd yo, what does it do??

:rolleyes:
  4. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

It's a walkie-talkie app. The info below is from the AppBrain website. I've not ever used the app so can't say whether it's good or bad.

Cross-platform push-to-talk (ptt) w/location on 3G/4G/Wifi! Use as a walkie talkie or IM to send quick, encrypted voice instant messages on Android & iOS. OPTIONAL background service alerts when app closed.

Questions/issues? http://heytell.com/droidfaq or email android@heytell.com

Recent changes:
    - Improved push notification performance for older Android versions
    - Vibration and alert sound can be enabled/disabled (Menu > Profile)
  5. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

you can't "exit" it, once installed and running there is no where to turn it off. and there is no where to easily invite contacts.
  6. droidhiker

droidhiker Active Member

It is definitely a great idea and fun to use. Eating away at the battery is probably the biggest drawback for me. I used it for a weekend and had to charge my phone twice as often as usual. I may go back if they can improve the battery usage and have a way that it is not constantly running.
  7. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

I tried it a few weeks back and it seemed pretty good.

The great part is my sister, who has an iPhone, is the one that told me about it. I was able to use it to communicate with her.

I uninstalled it after a while because I didn't like that I couldn't remove the icon from the notification bar.
    But not only that, i preffer texting for quick messages.
    My sister was leaving me long messages and I kept having to delete them to make room for more.

Maybe if they improve it in the future i will try it again.

BTW, my sis told me to check my messages. She's sent me a bunch of them LOL.
    It lets her send me messages even though I dont even have the app.