• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi All!! Droid arrives in HK, but real interested in a Nexus One!

I have been a PocketPC user for ages and am still using one quite happily. The Android is really interesting me now though. The Mot Droid has just arrived in Hong Kong...almost as if timed to meet the rumours of the Nexus One! :) I think the time for me to consider the switch would be an Android unit with the Snapdragon CPU within it. I really do hope that HTC will bring their Nexus One equivalent out. I think more chance of getting this than a Google invite for me.

Yes I had a quick play with the Droid and it seems a nice unit. Quite slim for a keyboard phone. My last three phones have been keyboard phones and right now am using the HTC Pro2 which already has a nice keyboard with tilt screen. Will consider keeping this one so am thinking will foray into the unknown and go for a keyboard-less Android next. Have been known to change my mind at the drop of a hat though, especially if a model I am waiting for takes to long to be released!!

Upvote 0
I have been a PocketPC user for ages and am still using one quite happily. The Android is really interesting me now though. The Mot Droid has just arrived in Hong Kong...almost as if timed to meet the rumours of the Nexus One! :) I think the time for me to consider the switch would be an Android unit with the Snapdragon CPU within it. I really do hope that HTC will bring their Nexus One equivalent out. I think more chance of getting this than a Google invite for me.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones