Hi all New Android Tablet and Netbook Distributor

Last Updated:

1. android_distributor

android_distributor Member This Topic's Starter

Hi from Peru Indiana. I am Bernie and Our company is a distributor of Unbranded (Generic) Android tablets and Netbooks.

We are just getting started with the Android Tablets so I found this forum and decided to join.

I would love to get input from the gurus on our Tablets and helping me get to know Android a lot better and I am also interested in seeing and talking to people that develop apps for the Tablets as opposed to the phones.

I am not sure if I can post my website here so I will not for now until I learn the rules here.

If anyone wants to look msg me.

Bernie

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I think you can, as long as you're a contributing member. You're not a competing forum, so why not?

3. android_distributor

android_distributor Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks,

I will get around to reading the rules and make sure before I do.

This forum is such a wealth of information that I am reading constantly and have not had time to get to the rules.

I am new to Android myself so I am trying to learn fast. (Lots of reading)

After using WIN CE on our netbooks Android is a Godsend! I had Debian Linux running on our netbooks but since there we not that powerful it was not that great but it worked. Android worked but our netbooks are not touch screen. I know I can hook up a keyboard and mouse (Wireless) to our Android Tablets and it works on the ones I have been able to test.

I am hoping that Android continues development and makes it more geared to tablets and then maybe a PC version I think Android could be the "Linux" that will finally make it mainstream if Google does the right things.

I look forward to watching where Google goes with Android as it has great potential beyond phones.

Just my two cents.

Bernie

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

cool! Welcome!