1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Hi all, Tenuki Games here!General

1. Tenuki Games

Tenuki Games Member

To follow-up the advice I was given, I will shortly introduce myself :)

I'm Marin from TenukiGames, a one-man (for now!) indie Game Development Studio from the Netherlands.
    I started around 6 weeks ago with PoCombi, my first game. It is created with Unity and you can find it in the App Store.

I'm eager to learn all about the gaming/android/mobile world, and especially interested in ways to market/promote my game, without getting annoying/spammy or just being a needle in the haystack of millions of Apps :)

Any advice is of course welcome :)

Greetings,

Marin
    @TenukiGames

Advertisement
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello Tenuki Games and welcome to Android Forums. Thanks for joining and sharing your work with our members.
    Best of luck with your release. Do be informed that the only place you are allowed to push your app or game here is the app and game forum you reference above. All other areas including intros is off limits and will be considered spam and will be dealt with accordingly. Thanks for understanding and your future compliance to the rules here at AF.
  3. Tenuki Games

Tenuki Games Member

Hi,

Okay, I understand and have removed the additional link (App Store was a link as well) ;-)
    Sorry for the inconvenience!
    codesplice and olbriar like this.
  4. Kaat72

Kaat72 Take a deep breath Guide

Welkom Marin, to Android Forums :)
    Tenuki Games likes this.