Hi all

Last Updated:

1. kirbyland1986

kirbyland1986 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

not sure what to say, i only just found this website even though I got my HTC Magic last September but thought it be useful! i have another year with this phone but i am hoping by next year i will have a better android phone - little slow and sometimes a little fustrating!

I am from Suffolk, UK and i am not a geeky person who knows it all etc (my fiance knows more about technolgy than me! - he has been on IPhone since 2008 and has decided to get an Andriod phone!)...

today i had a look on the website and had a look at some information about Apple IPad and the Google Tablet and thought i possible prefer the Apple Ipad...

anyway thats enough i am rambling on a little - not told you much about me... if you would like to know more about me let me know! lol

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Hi and welcome to Android Forums!

Well, Android really has come a long way in a short time. The Magic isn't a bad device, but compared to what is coming out now...there have been some major advancements.

Hopefully you will be able to figure out what you want in your next phone (this forum might help with that) ;)

3. kirbyland1986

thanks! yeah it sure has!!! i am amazed when i saw my fiance's new phone how much better it is! lol (but i guess i be like that to all the new phones!) i was amazed when he decided not to get an iphone as he always didnt seem keen on my phone lol and he always says iphone is the best blah blah...
    HTC magic is ok but i wish i waited till January this year! oh well only 15 months left lol!

4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Don't worry, you'll miss several cool models as will I...but then when you are ready to upgrade, you will be looking at phones that are superior to everything that is out right now! ;)

I keep telling myself the same thing now that the Motorola X has been announced. Early upgrades may be an option for you as well...you can always sell your phone via ebay (or alternate means) and use that money towards the "retail" price of a new phone.

5. kirbyland1986

thats what i told myself last night! also i am hoping that it is true ;)

isnt Motorola X coming out next summer - or is that different one?

6. kirbyland1986

Just to say I am back I gave up my phone and got something else but I have a Nexus 7 which I love!

7. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Aww yeah Nexus 7 is awesome. Hope you enjoy your device :)

kirbyland1986 likes this.
  8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. ;)

Thanks for joining.

kirbyland1986 likes this.