• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey everyone :D I'm new to Android. I just picked up the new G1 two days ago and love it :) So of course I've been all over the Internet reading about it and the apps that are on it.

My name is Jeff and I live in a small Suburb out side of Philadelphia. I'm 29 and Married with a 6yr old daughter. I work Full time for the State of New Jersey and part time for a hobby shop called Action Hobby. Speaking of hobbies, mine are Radio Controlled Cars and Airplanes, Computers, and of course video games.

I'm sure to meet everyone here as I navigate thru the forums and research more about Android. Like I said I'm new to this so I have alot of reading.

I just want to say thank you now and is site looks really great :cool::cool::cool:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones