• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi all!

DrMemory

Lurker
Feb 26, 2010
WV
Hi all. Just bought new Motorola Droids for my wife and I, and we both love them so far. Still have a lot of adjustments to do, as we've been Windows Mobile users for many years. Even with 3rd party apps the WM HTC's we've used were not finger friendly enough.

I have adjusted to using Google for my contacts - haven't decided to purchase an app to sync with my non-Exchange Outlook. Miss my eWallet, but thinking about Keeper.

Love the fact that it's easy to drop files on the SD card. Purchased Documents To Go, as I do a lot of spreadsheets on the road. Browser works well, and my OliveTree Biblereader works great! I haven't started making a lot of modifications - maybe that's why it's still working so well.

Looking forward to learning from others experiences...

garry

Hi all. Just bought new Motorola Droids for my wife and I, and we both love them so far. Still have a lot of adjustments to do, as we've been Windows Mobile users for many years. Even with 3rd party apps the WM HTC's we've used were not finger friendly enough.

I have adjusted to using Google for my contacts - haven't decided to purchase an app to sync with my non-Exchange Outlook. Miss my eWallet, but thinking about Keeper.

Love the fact that it's easy to drop files on the SD card. Purchased Documents To Go, as I do a lot of spreadsheets on the road. Browser works well, and my OliveTree Biblereader works great! I haven't started making a lot of modifications - maybe that's why it's still working so well.

Looking forward to learning from others experiences...

garry

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones