• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

crotalusfreak

Lurker
Apr 23, 2010
Been a Lurker in various forums for quite a while figured its time to start joining and supporting some.I have been a fan of AndroidForums and phandroid since starting out in android glad to start getting more involved.You may know me from my apps or themes but for those that don't I am a really nice guy always willing to listen or try my best to help.Thanks AndroidForums for having a place for Android lovers to come together.

Been a Lurker in various forums for quite a while figured its time to start joining and supporting some.I have been a fan of AndroidForums and phandroid since starting out in android glad to start getting more involved.You may know me from my apps or themes but for those that don't I am a really nice guy always willing to listen or try my best to help.Thanks AndroidForums for having a place for Android lovers to come together.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones