• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi all!

Hi all,

my name is OctoMan. Usually i create Youtube Video Tutorials about Unity. Basicly i'm 3D Artist, but i try to get my feet into the Android Market (Google Play).

I already created 2 small games which are already available in the Google Play Store. I will post about them in the "App & Game Announcements" soon.

That are the basics you might would like to know about me. I always like constructive feedback, and learn new stuff. So don't be shy and write me your thought. Until then...

Last edited:
Hehe, that's funny. I believe even with alot jerks around, i found the right forum ;) Btw. how to add a signature? And are there rules for it?
25 posts for a signature. Hover over your name on the top right of the page and it should be the second option in the menu. There is a chance it doesn't show up until you reach 25 posts, but I'm not positive.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones