Hi, and few issues1Support

Last Updated:

1. careVUN

careVUN New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi! I've had the Moto Droid from Verizon! So far so good, although I must say it's far from perfect! Mostly due to the apps, but no less it's far better than the competing blackberry!

I've had probelms with my facebook app, which is my main reason for my joining, I get an error message each time I try to view my noticiations on the FB app the error says: cannot retrieve notifications: please try again later. [601:/parser error at location 57, I've reinstalled, I've uninstalled and reinstalled tried restarting etc, just would lik to know something ELSE to try.

the other problem I'm having is with YAHOO and having it sync with the phone, I've heard there was issues with the unpaid yahoo accounts has anyone found a fix? I've tried entering the SMPT and all of that in the incomming and out going, my WiFi is off, is there anything else?

Thanks guys!!

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :) I have had the issue with my facebook app also, but it seems to only happen when I try to access it via WiFi. As far as Yahoo goes I just set it up on my Droid about 5 minutes ago and it works fine. I do not have the Yahoo Plus either. I set it up manually as IMAP and make sure the incoming is imap.mail.yahoo.com with no security checked, your user name is full email address and the smtp is smtp.mail.yahoo.com again with no security checked.

3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

try the facebook app called bloo :p

4. careVUN

Thanks Bigdroid! I just set up my Yahoo :) now if only I could get my FB to work :\
    Also I will try Bloo

5. careVUN

Is Bloo Free?