• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everybody from Italy!

Hi All,
my name is Romano and I live in Italy.
I'm an enthusiastic owner of a HTC Magic and I'm looking forward to buying a Nexus one as well...

I'm also and Android developer, and I'm currently concentrated in enhancing a video game for android published one month ago in the Android market.
But this is not the right place to talk about it.

Let me simply say: "thank you" to phandroid, because I've been following your blog for many months, even before the Android smartphones became available in my country.

Great job! :cool:
Romano

Hi All,
my name is Romano and I live in Italy.
I'm an enthusiastic owner of a HTC Magic and I'm looking forward to buying a Nexus one as well...

I'm also and Android developer, and I'm currently concentrated in enhancing a video game for android published one month ago in the Android market.
But this is not the right place to talk about it.

Let me simply say: "thank you" to phandroid, because I've been following your blog for many months, even before the Android smartphones became available in my country.

Great job! :cool:
Romano
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones