• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everybody!!! New app!

TheBattery

Lurker
Nov 12, 2012
Hi everybody!

I've a new app and I would like to share it with all of you. I would like to get critics and help me please to be better :)

I leave you here some info from google play!

Application is new and there is many updates coming. If you encounter any bugs or have a feature email us, don't post problem in comments because we won't be able to contact you.
We will try to answer all your questions and solve problems you have.
Manage your battery with style and efficiency.
Fully customizable widgets HD quality and stylish battery indicator for your android device.
Get estimates for battery life and battery charge time.
Toggle system functions (sound,wifi,bluetooth,gps,data,...) all on one place to reduce your battery drain.
Application is optimized and uses very little battery, test with other application to check battery use in background.
FEATURES:
- battery level indicator in notification bar with battery life and charge estimate, power source status
- homescreen widgets (1x1) HD quality (tablets supported) - displays level or temperature with level
- widget 1x2 with battery level, life and charge remaining, fully customizable
- change orientation, frames, liquid, liquid color, opacity, orientation, background transparency
- battery information
- battery level graph (levels for last 15 changes)
- system togglers (wifi, bluetooth, gps, data syncronization, data traffic, device orientation, airplane mode, brightness, sound)
- custom brightness level (set your own values for toggle)
- motorola 10% fix (use only on motorola devices if you have wrong battery level displayed)

I can not add links :frown: so for find it on play if you type on search "The Battery" many of them goes in front cause I have few downloads, so please reach me over "mobix" and there choose The Battery or The Battery pro for just 1.3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones