• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everybody

Adillo303

Lurker
Jul 8, 2010
My name is Andy - I am on my first full day with a droid. Yesterday afternoon, I got an HTC Incredible and deactivated my storm.

I am very happy with the phone. Hoping that my knuckles will get some rest from all the clicking on the Storm screen. LOL. so far, my only concern is battery life. It seems to eat the battery pretty fast.

I am researching that.

Anyway, Hi

Hi Andy,

Congrats on your new HTC Incredible. I got mine last Friday and I am very happy with it also. Prior to receiving mine, I purchased the 2150 extended battery from Verizon. I immediately replaced the stock battery with the 2150 battery and I have no problems with battery life. I also do not use a task killer but I do use a app call Power Manager. Good luck. I am an ex Blackberry Curve user.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones