• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Everyone - I'm glad I found this resuorce

catdad23

Lurker
Apr 7, 2012
Hi folks - I'm getting to the point where I want to be able to understand more about my android devices, and this looks like a good group of people to help. I bought my wife and I android phones about 6 months ago and have really enjoyed all they can do.

I'm actually a software engineer by profession, and have been for many years, but I have a fairly narrow focus, and appreciate the way people seem to be willing to help. When I got my CS degree, "portable phones" were so big they looked like lethal weapons.

I know I'm going to have questions about my new asus transformed prime relative to roots and roms and such. Anyway, I wanted to say "hi".

Thanks,

Mike

Hello and welcome to the forums - forums... thanks for joining!

You've come to the right place for more info on your devices... there are sub-forums for each Phone or Tablet (as you've said what your tablet is, I will link directly to it - Transformer Prime)

If you need any help navigating the forums, hit one of us guides up!

Hope you find this place as useful as I have!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones