• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone (New to Android and AndoridForums)

Welcome to the AF, look around and enjoy. :beerglass:

Be sure to check out the sections dedicated to your Android device and your Carrier.

Also if you want to be able to connect to the Forums from your Android device, be sure to check out the free Phandroid app in the Google Play Market. Cheers!!!!

Reactions: tincho
Upvote 0
My name is Martin and I'm from Argentina.

I'm here to learn about Android. I bought an Android phone (SE Live With Walkman, Gingerbread 2.3) and I may need advice and help from time to time. I hope I won't run your patience dry :D
Hi Martin.. :ciao:

Welcome aboard. It's nice to have you here with us. I hope the info on here will serve you well.

The best place to find some cool info and tips on your phone would be over your device's support forum. You can choose your device model from the list here home page.

If you should need further assistance with anything, feel free to ask.

Reactions: tincho
Upvote 0
i just noticed you are recent new this month! Glad you have found your new home away from home! We like it here!
picsay-1324150731.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones