• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone!!!

Another Blackberry to Android convert!:) So far I am liking this community. It is so great to have ones questions answered when needed and from so many nice people here.

I own an Android Motorola from Verizon and I am not looking back! This phone is amazing.

Hummm, about myself, I like visiting this forum, like history, music and always checking things out in general in case I learn something.

Ok that is it for the moment, I am on to check the threads in this forum!

Later all! :)

You seem like a really nice person! I appreciate your responses. I have the Motorola DX (verizon). PM me if you need anything, k?

Thanks for the complement, same back at you! For my part I have the first generation Android from Verizon. My first phone decided to go south on me and not return LOL:eek:. I had to reinstall all my apps on my new (well refurbished) phone. That was not fun, but thanks to this forum, I had no problems getting my apps back in shape! Just, I don't want to do this again for a loooooooooooonnnnnnngggg time LOL :)

Thanks for your offer of help with PMing, please feel free to PM me if I can help on something.

Until next we meet, err... type :)

Upvote 0
Hi to you too!!! :D

Enjoy your stay - You wont be able to leave

Same back at you!:) Thanks for the welcome. As it happens, I am spending too much time on these forums always looking for that perfect app that I will need for next time!:eek:

When you said that I would not be able to leave it did remind me of Hotel California but maybe it should be Hotel Android Forums LOL!:)

Hope to see you around then:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones