• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi Everyone...

Eagle One

Lurker
Nov 3, 2010
Hi Everyone... now can I go? Just kidding. I am a Star Trek lover, and have never come out of the closet until now. I started watching Star Trek when I was only 7 or 8 years old, while in my pajamas. I'm 52 years old, by the way. Anyhow, I have a magnetism toward things that relate to outer space, aliens, android, droids, and high tec...

Oh my gosh! Is that Space Saucer outside my window looking for me? No. It was looking for my neighbor.

Anyways getting back I felt it necessary for to attend this AA version (Not Alcohol Anonymous but Android Anonymous) for my withdrawal of Android. I want to go sober.... This is a Android Anonymous withdrawal forum website, isn't it?... Just kidding.

Hey you guy, I'm just looking for a good protection case for my HTC Evo, and a protection film for my screen. Can anyone help me - PLEASE! lol.

You guys have a wonderful day.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones