Hi everyone

Last Updated:

1. 4techno

4techno New Member This Topic's Starter

My name is Bill,
    I'm currently an IT, Cisco Networking major, Run 2 personal websites 1 professional and 1 recreational, and have spent years in front of computers (non Programming)

I joined this forum because I love my Droid and want to learn more about what "Droid does", and to share my experience with the Droid to others.
    I usually evaluate things objectively. I'm not a fanboy or any product, though I stick with what I know work. In the past I've had Palm and windows mobile 6, needless to say I hated them. I had planned on getting an IPhone but after observing the service issues my friends and coworkers were having I decided to hold off.

So far my favorite apps in no order are:

Dolphin, Twidrod, Astro, NewsRob, PdaNet, Meebo Im, WarDrive, WeatherBug, ShopSavvy, and BarCode Scanner

Pet Peeves are: native Browser, lack of file manager, Media palyer sucks!!! won't display embedded artwork and can't play gapless mixes, can't get it to open .pls, can't find my gmail tasks from the calendar, and the gallery

Love: the taskbar, the phone, the keyboard ((the keys are lil' small (use the side of your thumb nail)), love all the google stuff

The first vision of anything is going to have some problems, with that said, don't get rid of your ipod and garmin yet.

Advertisement
  2. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

welcome Bill

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member