Hi Everyone

Last Updated:

1. jennydecki

jennydecki New Member

Ok, so I'm not the coolest kid on the block by far - I just want to get that out of the way. I wanted to get away from AT&T and iPhones and a bill that was over $200 a month. So I saw a flash sale on Cricket (I'm in Chciagoland so the coverage is actually really good here) and bought a couple phones and the music plan and it's going to be $90 a month. A savings that is mind-blowing.

But now I have to learn how to use my HTC One V after having had iPhones since the 3s first came out years ago. Mostly it's really intuitive and I think this is a great phone. I love the Muve Music because I get an itch to hear an album for a couple weeks and then couldn't care less for a few years and the service gives me what I want when I want it.

Right now I'm about to do a search to find out how to uninstall apps.

Nice to meet you all. I look forward to learning how to better manage my new cell phone!

Jennydecki

Advertisement
    LilBit likes this.
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Jenny welcome to to the site, pleasure having you join ;)
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to the site. If you haven't yet visited http://androidforums.com/htc-one-v/ you can click on the link provided.

I hope your time here will be swell. :santaclaus:

Feel free to give us a shout if you should need assistance.
  4. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello there jenny. :wavey:

Thanks for taking the time to introducing yourself. We're glad to have you here at AF. :)
  5. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Hi Jennydecki!!:D Glad to have you at the forums!!:D