• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi everyone :)

Blue Moon

Dec 31, 2014
Just got finished setting up my new Samsung S5 and installed a home network for it. I'm having a hard time adjusting to Android after being stuck with a LG Extrovert for such a long time (a building's cleaning service accidently destroyed it), so I thought I'd join and seek some help here. Got Invisible Shield Glass for it and a Copper Gold Spigen Tough Armor.

I really like the phone. Display is outstanding and I love being able to finally use apps, use the web on the go, check my email, and watch videos so easily, but sometimes video fps makes my eyes feel car sick, the battery isn't great, and honestly I think the RAM could be a little bit better. Looks like I'll have to spend some money on this phone if I expect it to be reliable sidekick (extended battery, some fast chargers, and most likely some apps). ;) All in all I think I made a good choice. I did a lot of research and it fulfills my needs well.

By the way, happy new year everyone. :D

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones