• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hi friends

krishnaveni

Dec 16, 2011
chennai
Hi Good Evening friends,
am a beginner in android native app daveloper..am having many doubts here..how is connecting mysql databases in android eclipse ide.am using android4.0 and eclipse ide 3.7.1.plz explain me how is connecting mysql database in android and storing data,retrieving data from the database.
give me some ideas and send me clear site..please help me friends..its my urgent project...my delivery date is day after tom..thanks in advance friends..send me coding part to dis id:krishnaveni44@yahoo.com

Hi Krishnaveni... as per my reply to your first post... I don't know anything about developing.

You would be best posting in this sub-forum Android Development - Android Forums as other devs will be in there and should be able to help you... I am not sure how many people, other than guides and a few helpful other members of the forums, actually check the introductions section.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones