• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from a new member...

GDR

Lurker
Feb 26, 2010
Hi All,

To-whom-ever-the-credit-may-go:
Thanks for creating the forum. It serves as a platform for all who want to be a part of Android and would like to contribute to its growth world wide.

Well, I am basically a new comer to Android forum, though I have been using Android phone for nearly 1 Year.

My career background is basically Project Management related to (in-house) Application Delivery and Maintenance (especially in MNCs), with expertise on Microsoft technologies.

I was all the while interested in the open-source systems and android paved the way for me to own a phone running on an open-source system.

Now, I would like to explore into the details of the android and learn it so that I can develop my own applications and post it on the Android Market and also use it in my android phone(s).

I am new to android and I seek your guidance and help along the way.

Thanks.

With regards,
GDR.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones