• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Brazil

Hello Android friends!

I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I'm 35. I work as a Web developer (Java + JEE) / IT Architect and I also play the drums. My favorite styles are punk rock, blues and rock and roll.
I've just bought a new HTC Hero and I'm still discovering the Android secrets. I hope I can get nice stuff here and also to collaborate with the community.

My native language is portuguese, but I also speak English and Spanish, so feel free to contact me in any of these.

Best regards from Brazil!

Hello Android friends!

I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I'm 35. I work as a Web developer (Java + JEE) / IT Architect and I also play the drums. My favorite styles are punk rock, blues and rock and roll.
I've just bought a new HTC Hero and I'm still discovering the Android secrets. I hope I can get nice stuff here and also to collaborate with the community.

My native language is portuguese, but I also speak English and Spanish, so feel free to contact me in any of these.

Best regards from Brazil!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones