Hi from Columbus, Ohio

Last Updated:

1. leighdroid

leighdroid Member This Topic's Starter

Hey I am new to the forums and to the droid! My name is Perry (female) and I have the HTC Incredible. I got it in the mail on Wednesday and so far I love it but have some questions....
    I have been having some issues with my phone though and I am going to call tech support but maybe someone on here can answer my question to....

When I go to the message app on the home screen and then click on a text to read it there is a message on the bottom that says "phone storage is full! Delete some files to make space!" When I click on the little disc icon on the top of the phone, there are about 50+ applications running on the phone....what do I do with these apps? They came on the phone I didn't DL them! Which ones do I delete and which ones do I keep?!?!

If anyone can help me out with this problem I would greatly appreciate it!

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Support and Troubleshooting (Incredible) - Android Forums
    Start by posting in here, plenty of helpful people to further attempt to answer your concern. Try using systempanel (free version) to see what programs are using the most memory/cpu. You might of got a bad device, i love the Incredible but there has been some bad ones shipped (as w/ any phone)
    Welcome to Android Forums though Perry!!!!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!