• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Ian in Huntsville Ontario.

user659

Lurker
Mar 25, 2012
Hi. I'm Ian but I go by the name "simbataylor" on my Youtube account where I post lots of HOW TO videos to help others.

I'm an oxymoron. That is, a 72 year old computer geek. I have been retired for 15 years but computing remains my main hobby. I chair a computer club for retirees here in Huntsville, Ontario.

My whole career was in computing and communications and I was the Director of university computing centres in Toronto. I also directed a for-profit Computing Training Centre for York University in Toronto and taught many courses in computing subjects.

Laterly I've gotten interested in ANDROID and acquired both a TF101 and a Samsung Galaxy II S Smartphone. I'm learning a lot.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones