• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, from just outside London (UK)

LOL, guess that would help.

I love my Legend, although I have awful reception on it, I live in a fairly poor area though and have a sure signal, which helps when I'm at home. I can upgrade with my current carrier (Vodafone) 7th of this month. I had my heart set on the Sensation XL until I went into a Vodafone store today and saw one, it's massive!!! I then picked up a sensation XE in the T-mobile store, which was a much better size but from what I can see you can't get it on Vodafone.

I basically need to skype (so want 2 lenses), play music, pick up my e-mail, take pics, use the Satnav, as well as all the basics. I'm not to fussed about watching films, although I guess it would be nice to have it.

I know people with the 4S, and it is a nice phone, but I would miss my favorite apps to much and really like the droid system. My current phone is the first smart phone I've had, and my boyfriend has an HTC too, so really don't have anything to compare it to.

My fella is on 3 so if I swap network it would be to them, although if I can sort out the reception problem on Vodafone I would prefer not to swap (unless it saves me money). Ideally I would want a free phone and a bundle with unlimited txt and no less than 600 minutes. I use my WIFI at home so that's not a huge issue, although all you can eat would be a nice, as long as I have a signal!

Any recommendations would me most appreciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones