• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi from Poorwill Games

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I have been working on a mobile game for a little over a year now using Moai. 500 Years Act 1, it's a little Space Opera (star control 2 inspired). We finished it up and released it recently (I'll post a thread in the announcements section).

Right now we're working on a second game, Abigail Afterlife, about a demon grandma who come back from the dead to revenge her murderers (top down, stealth based adventure).

I think that's everything for now.

....Jonas

Hi Everyone,

My wife and I have been working on a mobile game for a little over a year now using Moai. 500 Years Act 1, it's a little Space Opera (star control 2 inspired). We finished it up and released it recently (I'll post a thread in the announcements section).

Right now we're working on a second game, Abigail Afterlife, about a demon grandma who come back from the dead to revenge her murderers (top down, stealth based adventure).

I think that's everything for now.

....Jonas

Hi there. Welcome to the Phandroid community. Great to have you here. Please let us know if you ever need anything. We are here to help you when ever you need it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones