Hi from the Deep South

Last Updated:

1. Kairosgrammy

Kairosgrammy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, my name is Lynn. My first smartphone was a blackberry 8900 and my service was with AT&T. I quickly discovered the wonder of a good smartphone. I will never be without a smartphone again. Keeps my life together.
    I had the bb for a year when it crashed big time. After a long and frustratng process, I finally received my replacement phone (it was still under warrenty, just barely) I got very frustrated. The only place I could redownload my apps was one street in town. No 3G around here with AT&T.
    I'd been wanting an HTC hero which of course, at&t doesn't carry. Getting thoroughly ticked off, I took Cellular South up on their deal of paying early termination fee and got a hero! I loved it mostly except was having problems with the virtual keyboard. I panicked and traded my phone in for a Blackberry 8530. Liked it a lot although it was a cheaper feeling phone than the 8900. Still I missed the touchscreen. I finally decided to go back to the hero. Paid full price for it. Love it. Can't wait till CS puts out the 2.1 upgrade.
    Thought if I joined a forum about android phones, I could learn more. So hi everyone.

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard!

The Cellular South Hero is pretty similar to the Sprint Hero, if you have any questions about it, let us know! :)

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)