• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

..Hi from the High Desert..

BuzzOff

Lurker
Oct 20, 2010
New droid2 user, first smartphone. So far, I've been using a rugged cell phone and a 7-year-old ppc. Having all the features I enjoy in one superphone is an exciting step for a desert rat like me.

I have been Flight Ops for a rocket company and worked in a Navy spook shop. Music is my joy now. I record, mix, and master surround sound for indie movies and music groups, and I play a 5-string bass in three bands.

Moving around sound samples and playing them during rehearsals is something I want to develop on my droid2. Computers are a part of my life. I've worked with them for more years than most people have lived.

I'm looking for experienced users who have rooted a droid2 so I can do the same. After two days on the phone, I understand most of the functions and want to continue past the out-of-the-box limits. Besides, this is a really cool phone. Maybe I'll write some apps for it..

Cheers,
Buzz.
--
buzz at zz dot com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones