• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hi! Frozen+Touch keys+Power Button

superbruno

Lurker
Apr 30, 2012
Hi! Frozen+Touch keys+Power Button

Model: Galaxy S2 - SGH-I777
AT&T American Version

Today in the morning, after already had used my phone it stopped working. The screen was completly black and I knew it was ON because I could hear the sound of up and down buttom ringer volume.
I restarted and all the keys - menu, back, keyboard - were a mess and showing like I had used shift to change the letter.

All the time when the lights are gone, I have to switch it ON again cause it shutted down.
Even putting on and off the battery for many times the problem was not solved.
I searched about on the internet to understand what was happening but I did not find nothing like my problem.
So I decided to reboot firmware going back to the same 2,3,4!
Everything OK, I have done with Odin, etc...
Even with the phone cleared the problem still remain, no keys menu, back and keyboard delay like I had used shift to change the letter and when the lights are gone, I have to switch it ON again cause it shutted down.

What can it be? What should I do?
Since now I appreciate,
Bruno.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones