Hi guys. Brand new smart phone owner/Android user/ Indulge owner. Educate me!General

1. OklahomaHoss

OklahomaHoss Member

Hey guys,

I just got my Indulge yesterday, and I have to say that coming from a "regular" non-smart phone (Freeform II) to this is amazing!

But I don't know the first thing about how to use this bad boy.

What is some advice and things about the indulge I should know? What are some really good apps to get for it and where can I go to get apps?

Thanks for everything in advance.

Hoss

Advertisement
  2. reno88jt

reno88jt Active Member

Welcome to a whole new world. First, to get apps go here https://play.google.com/store?hl=en&tab=w8 or use the play store app on your phone. also, you can get apps from other sources which are considered non-market apps. you will have to allow this in settings on the phone. next, If your interested in Root look here http://androidforums.com/indulge-al...ung-galaxy-indulge-all-things-root-guide.html Rooting your phone opens it up to many different abilities. Be careful and READ everything before doing anything. Rooting voids your warranty. so if your worried about this don't do it.
    OklahomaHoss likes this.
  3. pcgamer

pcgamer Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your new device. Don't be afraid to ask for help :)
    OklahomaHoss likes this.
  4. Since208

Since208 Active Member

I want to root my phone but there is not one click root... i dont even know where to go to download the files or anything....

-----------------------

I Got It To Work! :) its so much fun now!
    OklahomaHoss likes this.
  5. freepawnspeedy

freepawnspeedy New Member

I got an indulge last Jan and it's been a lousy phone for the most part, plus I get lousy service(Metro PCS, weak signal, dropouts). The 3G and 4G works very poorly and I got a bigger battery and back because the power drain is incredible. It helped some to quit running multiple task managers and security programs, and to uninstall some apps. It has been enjoyable learning to use it and I'm planning on rooting it soon and having fun trying out different ROMs. I hope you are having better luck with yours, enjoy!
    OklahomaHoss likes this.