hi guys new to android

Last Updated:

1. dmagno

dmagno Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone! Just bought nexus one last wednesday, I'm loving it so far:) this thing is fast! Havent experience 2.1 manually updated froyo from the moment i charged it and just received frf91 awhile ago:D Just a few questions.
    1. My screen sometimes hangs for about 3-7 seconds from time to time, I'm thinking that's its because its reading, is it normal? Or mine is a defective unit?
    2. How can you change me in the messaging? I want to put a picture and change the me to my name.
    3. What's the normal battery life? From 90 to about 15 percent (installed battery indicator) I'm getting about 12 hours with moderate use.
    4. How can I get paid apps? Really like the beautiful widget. I'm from the Philippines.

Sorry for the noob questions, im really new to android and this my first smartphone ever! Haven't been able to tinker with it yet because of work.

PS. Android FTW!

Advertisement
  2. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!

This is the introduction section and as a Moto Droid owner...I can't help with your questions. To get phone specific answers, please search and/or post questions in the Nexus One section of the Forum. I hope you enjoy both your phone and this forum!

3. Hardcore

Hardcore Well-Known Member

Welcome!

There

4. dmagno

dmagno Member This Topic's Starter

@ubrocked sorry I didn't notice this thread is only for introductions. Can I move this thread or post a new one?
    @hardcore thanks!

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!