Hi Guys

1. qyakub

qyakub New Member

Hi,

I have purchased SG3 back in the end of July and am loving my phone so far. I am surrounded in a family who have iphones and I am the only one who has an android phone. Heck most of my friends have an iphone as well. I kind of feel left out but in no means am I going to switch over ios. I love android and have been a fan of it since my first smartphone.

I hope to get all my questions answered and help other people on here.

:D

Advertisement
    :
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello qyakub. :hello: Welcome to Android Forums.

You've come to the right place top learn about your SGS3! Here's the section on AF for it, where the folks that know that phone best should be able to help answer any questions you have.

http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/

If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)
  3. Rippin508

Rippin508 Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF!

Glad you decided to join. We always like converts from ios to Android. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a great device. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Enjoy your time here.
  4. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Hi and welcome. You're not alone. My household & friends mainly use iPhones & every so often I feel like that kid sitting in the corner alone.....but I get over it pretty quickly. :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner
  5. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Most of my friends and family use apple devices as well, I'm the lone android user aside from the wife lol.

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :cool:

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)