1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. What a stupid question to ask in an Xperia Forum

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. zxsteve

zxsteve New Member

Hello all,

just to introduce myself, this is a great site. Loving my Xperia Arc, due to upgrade to soon, possibly the HTC One X, what does anyone think?

Cheers
    zxsteve

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to AF! :)

You'd probably get a better response in the One X section, I can move your post there if you like?

If you want an answer to your question, in my personal experience, the One X is an amazing handset. If you were to upgrade you wouldn't be disappointed. However, if you wait a few days, Samsung are probably announcing the SGS3 on May 3rd .
  3. zxsteve

zxsteve New Member

Was thinking that but still. If you would like to move it then I may get more (some) responses!!
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Moved, thanks!
  5. The one X is great, I personally can't fault it. It seems really efficient with the battery too. I regularly only use 50 to 60 % in my 16 hour day. Which includes listening to music, checking for notifications every 15 mins ( neurotic I know) playing temple run on my region journeys etc.

The screen is amazing, I looked at my old Desire the other day and I couldn't get over how antiquated it looked! It is lighter as well. The phone also takes really great pictures imo.

The phone can get a little hot when playing the tegra optimised games. It also seems to find less signal strength than my desire did, with it receiving "h" often in places my desire found 3g.

Hope that helps!
  6. davoid

davoid Well-Known Member

You do realize that H stands for HSDPA, which is faster than 3G

It means that your One X actually receives a better signal than you were receiving with your Desire. So congratulations!