Hi, I am intimidated, but with info I'll be ok!

1. suzi

suzi New Member

Well I just got my first smartphone. I had a simple Motorola Rokr, which was an amazing phone. I decided to get the HTC Hero from Ntelos, which I thought was the same as the sprint phone. But the cable I got with my phone isn't what I see available for the Hero. I am going to try to post a photo of the connector for my phone.
    What do you call the connector on my phone?[​IMG] It is sort of rectangular, but there is a bottom corner cut off diagonally. Is this what everyone's looks like? Where do I get a charger or USB cable?

So far I am figuring out many of my problems, except how to unlock the screen without hitting the power button. My screen locked during a call to Ntelos customer service, and I hung up after a long wait when I tried to get the screen unlocked! Is there an app for that?
    Thanks, I'm learning a lot. I hope I'll like this thing soon.

Advertisement
    :
  2. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Welcome to the Forums!
  3. suzi

suzi New Member

I want to put a photo of the cable, but when I click :add photo, it asks me for a URL. I don't know how to put up a photo. Can I put up a photo of the cable I'm asking about?
  4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard

clcik the paperclip to attach an image
  5. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF! [​IMG]

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year [​IMG]
  6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:
  7. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)