• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi i am Leon from RexApps

Hi there :) i wanted introduce myself my name is Leon, one of the developers from RexApps, we are doing fun Android Apps and Games, just started few month ago, i quess its time to crawl out from the basement and say Hello to people :) so. Hello :)

i will try to answer any your question about our apps
will try to help with any android related problem
and of course keep you posted about our latest developments

Cheers

Hi there :) i wanted introduce myself my name is Leon, one of the developers from RexApps, we are doing fun Android Apps and Games, just started few month ago, i quess its time to crawl out from the basement and say Hello to people :) so. Hello :)

i will try to answer any your question about our apps
will try to help with any android related problem
and of course keep you posted about our latest developments

Cheers
Welcome aboard, Lean... :)

It's always a pleasure seeing and welcoming new 'developers' to the forums - thanks for your contributions to the community.
icon14.gif

Nice of you to stop in to join us. You might wanna check out our developers forum. Here's a link that you might be interested in: Application Development - Android Forums where other developers love to hang-out.

I hope you find this place insightful and informative

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones