Hi---I am looking for an answer

Last Updated:

1. tekchallenged

tekchallenged New Member

I use the basics on my 'Incredible' and over time find the other possibilities that it has to offer. Now, I am trying to find out if there is a place on or in the phone that has record of whether the bluetooth was being used at a specific time. On my bill, I can get a copy of the calls, text msgs, etc for a specific time on a day.
    I am trying to appeal a ticket by proving that I had my bluetooth on. At the time I was ticketed, I was not using but only holding the phone completing the call and checking the time. The law clearly says : cannot use a wireless phone "UNLESS" phone is designed to use handsfree listening or talking... It says nothing about holding it to dial, finish a call, etc.
    Has anyone else had a similar experience, appealed it and what was the result?
    Thank you.

LilBit likes this.
  2. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums! :)

Hopefully we can try and assist you with the issue you are encountering with your device and get you on your way!

Thanks for joining
    tekchallenged likes this.
  4. Liamo_210

Liamo_210 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks for joining

Hopefully we can resolve your issues in a timley manor
  5. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

You might have to go through your provider to produce this info. It also might be hard to fight this because all its going to say is that you used your phone to make a call it won't say how you made the call