Hi, I'm new around here..

Last Updated:

1. maurlife

maurlife New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I visited Android Forums while fixing a problem I was having with my Droid Incredible. I saw a number of links led here with info relating to my searches, and decided to register.
    I've been haunting the xda-dev forums since 2006, trying to learn about hacking my various portable devices. My Incredible is my first Android phone. My previous devices were HTC WM devices: Starting with the Wizard, then the Hermes, a Tilt, and finally a Fuse (Raphael). I learned about an array of WM tweaks, registry hacks, and of course, flashing new ROMs. While WM functionality was ultimately disappointing, I did learn a lot.

Now, of course, since I've moved to Android, I hear MS has finally made a serious effort in Windows Phone. I remain skeptical, however. Google's cloud functions have won me over.
    Just having a calendar and contacts that synchronize without having to deal with ActiveSync, is a tremendous relief! It's hell to try to run a private practice with a calendar that regularly moves appointments around randomly.
    Anyway, here I am with my rooted, froyo-updated Incredible, happy-as-all-hell.

Howdy.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Hi,

I want to warmly welcome you to Android Forums! I know. It's unusual to get such a personal touch, but that's what I like to do. :)

I guess you've seen the HTC Incredible - Android Forums forum?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Steven

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android forums!

4. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)