Hi, I'm new to smart phones and droid!

Last Updated:

1. Dead_Droid

Dead_Droid Banned This Topic's Starter

Hate to say it, but this may be my last in both categories. After wasting hours trying to figure out why in hell I couldn't connect my phone to my computer, it turned out that the micro SD card, which was already perfectly seated, needed to be re-seated anyway! I then went and transferred my files and videos, and played a few tunes, but could find no video playing application! What I really wanted to do was just browse my files in their folders, but again could find no help with that on the menu, and nothing would do that among all the applications that I could see. I never imagined that I'd be having such a hard time with just looking at what I had loaded onto a gadget which is more like my PC than a standard phone, when it isn't that hard to access my files on a standard phone. I am used to the cheapie sliders and flip-phones, which may be truly the best deal unless somebody can help me with this, as they have an easy-to-locate menu item with all files, tunes, pictures, and games under it (typically labeled "My Stuff". Therefore, the question which I hope you can help me with is where on Incredible can I view all of my stuff? Having paid so much more for a smart phone, am I going to have to go and add an application just for the basic functions? Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

1) Welcome to Android Forums!
    2) I understand your frustration
    3) I gather from your post that you have in Incredible. Therefore, the place you can get all of your questions respectfully answered is: HTC Incredible - Android Forums
    4) Please use paragraph breaks in your posts. They are difficult to read otherwise
    5) Please read the forum and posting guidelines and you'll be totally set, fitting into the forum community. For example, there's a post stuck at the top of this forum saying that the Introductions forum is not the place for help. Thankfully, I noticed your post here and am able to direct you to the right place as we do care to help folks out.

Respectfully,
    Steven

3. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums!