• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi I'm Shanat, and Indie Game dev :)

HeadlessK

Lurker
Apr 19, 2014
Hi,

I'm Shanat, an indie game dev. I've been independent fulltime for about 1.5 years and I'm still loving it.

I've released a puzzle game 6 months ago called Puzzled and today I released ShadowCreep.

I am currently very hungry for feedback on any game (but especially ShadowCreep which is free) and I'd love to hear what you think about it and about the updates I am preparing for it.

Other than that I am a game player. I currently play Metro Last Light, and I am highly anticipating Witcher 3, Risen 3 and the 3rd book of metro (yes, a lot of 3s :))

Huge fan of scifi and walking dead (the comics not the tv show, although i am curious what will happen when #@$%^&*()_ oups spoiler alert :p)

Anyway, it's great to be here, and sorry for talking to much :)

S

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones