• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FramCire

Android Expert
Jun 4, 2010
FramCire and I'm an appaholic.

Seriously, I have so many apps and add more everyday. I have had some medical issues + extreme heat and sleep issues, so I use my phone a TON. However, even I think I need to get a life.

I am Fram, and I have gone 20 minutes without being on appbrain or market!

I wonder if there is an app to deal with this particular addiction..... I better check appbrain.

Reactions: AdmSuvvuk

Seriously, I have so many apps and add more everyday. I have had some medical issues + extreme heat and sleep issues, so I use my phone a TON. However, even I think I need to get a life.

I wonder if there is an app to deal with this particular addiction..... I better check appbrain.

+1

Upvote 0
We have a group for this; we meet every Sunday afternoon at 3PM.

Unfortunately, nothing ever gets done because everybody is looking at their phone the entire time.

Where are the meetings held? Just need the address I can use maps and navi to get there. :D
When are the meetings? I need to use the calendar and set reminders so I remember to show up.

Reactions: carmendiva
Upvote 0

I'm up to 182 apps, but coming from a winmo Omnia its understandable to go a bit crazy, had to watch and pick and choose very carefully , close apps when done due the limited memory.

Upvote 0
Everyone is welcome to SPA, Smart Phone Anonymous. I've had my phone since launch day and I haven't put it down since, when I'm away I start to worry, twitch, and lash out at everyone who gets in my way. I can't sleep at night and even a 25 minute shower feels like days away from DInc.

Well atleast you don't put the phone in a ziploc bag, so you can use it while showering.

Upvote 0

Hahahahahahahahaha :) I think If you are on this forum you are already admitting you have a problem.

Upvote 0
framcire and i'm an appaholic.

Seriously, i have so many apps and add more everyday. I have had some medical issues + extreme heat and sleep issues, so i use my phone a ton. However, even i think i need to get a life.

I am fram, and i have gone 20 minutes without being on appbrain or market!

+1 your not alone!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones