hi [MOVED FROM INTRO]

Last Updated:

1. naynay1

naynay1 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am having trouble with my droid...I have had it for about 2 months~and seem to hang up on just about everyone...Not sure how it happens~because everyone I know with this phone have Loves it...And No One seems to have ever done that before...People at verizon think I crazy when I tell them.Does anyone ever have that problem...While talking on the phone ~the phone will light up~then the dialpad comes on screen ~then all of a sudden the other person can't hear me..but I can still hear them....Then it hangs up..I am not sure if I am doing something or touching something...Anyone...Please Help.....

Advertisement
  2. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

I'm gonna move this to DROID's section.

New users, please be aware that the Introduction's Section is for INTRODUCTION'S ONLY.

3. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

do you have your messages set to alert you while you are on the phone? You can turn that off if that's what is causing the trouble.

4. SinfulDragon

SinfulDragon Well-Known Member

upgrade to 2.1, if that doesn't fix any software glitch then maybe your proximity sensor is hosed and your face is pressing the end button when the screen should be turned off?

5. TheNorthernForest

TheNorthernForest Well-Known Member

Merged.