• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi! New Htc hero :)

mouldeeves

Lurker
Jan 25, 2010
Hi everyone,
I have finally ditched my trusty Nokia N95 and upgraded to the hero :)
I have been using my hero for almost a week now and its easily the best phone I have ever used, and I even have an iphone 3GS 32gb in the house, so thats saying a lot!
I got it sim free and I'm using it with unlimited internet on three at the moment and its great. I have put an 8gb sd card in there and its proven a great alternative to a separate mp3 player.
I am really glad that I chose this phone and this forum looks awesome!

Hi everyone,
I have finally ditched my trusty Nokia N95 and upgraded to the hero :)
I have been using my hero for almost a week now and its easily the best phone I have ever used, and I even have an iphone 3GS 32gb in the house, so thats saying a lot!
I got it sim free and I'm using it with unlimited internet on three at the moment and its great. I have put an 8gb sd card in there and its proven a great alternative to a separate mp3 player.
I am really glad that I chose this phone and this forum looks awesome!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones